Need more help?
The Susan G. Komen® National Treatment Assistance Fund bridges the gap for underserved individuals who are actively undergoing breast cancer treatment.
If you or a loved one needs more information about breast health or breast cancer, call our breast care helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Advocate Foundation: For patients diagnosed with breast cancer, the PAF Co-Pay Relief Program, provides direct financial assistance to insured patients who meet certain qualifications to help them pay for the prescriptions and/or treatments they need. This assistance helps patients afford the out-of-pocket costs for these items that their insurance companies require.
- CancerCare’s Linking A.R.M.S.: Linking A.R.M.S., a CancerCare program in partnership with Susan G. Komen, provides financial assistance for breast cancer patients for hormonal and oral chemotherapy, pain and anti-nausea medication, child care, transportation, lymphedema care and durable medical equipment. Susan G. Komen® is the sole funder of the Linking A.R.M.S.™ program.
For a list of national resources, click here. This list includes suggested resources, but is not a complete listing of breast cancer organizations or information.
To learn more about other types of assistance, click on the links below:
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Financial Assistance
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Accessing Sources of Support
The Internet can provide breast cancer information as well. Make sure the information is reliable and trustworthy. Is the source reputable? Is the source affiliated with a university, health organization or government agency? Before you take any actions based on something you find on the Web, talk with your health care provider. Get at least one other opinion, then decide what is best for you.