The 2014 Susan G. Komen Lowcountry Race for the Cure® is all about TEAMS! Our Race teams can change history—the history of breast cancer—by helping us reach record-breaking levels of Race participation and fundraising.
Team Awards are determined based on registrations and donations received by November 9th, 2014. Team members may continue to register until October 9th at 5:00pm. However, any registrations or funds collected after the cutoff date will not be considered for award calculation purposes.
We recognize the following Team Award Categories:
- Largest Team in Each Category
- Overall Top Fundraising Team
- Best Team T-shirt Design – Create your own T-shirts! Whatever you can think of. Your imagination is the limit! (Please no Pink shirts as we reserve Pink for our Survivors and no Race for the Cure logos. And be sure to ask about using the official team insignia graphic!)
The overall top fundraising team will receive their own VIP tent at the 2015 Komen Lowcountry Race for the Cure.
Top Fundraising Teams in each category:
- Friends and Family – catering from Foodies Cafe and Catering. This includes BBQ Pork with 3 sauces, fried chicken with a choice of 3 sides, bread, desert, tea, lemonade and paper products for 50. Delivery and setup included.
- Company/Corporate – Kickin’ Chicken Food Truck will cater up to 50 people. Menu and Food Truck luncheon/dinner will be determined between Team and Kickin’ Chicken.
- Small/Medium size business (50 employees or less) – Kickin’ Chicken Food Truck will cater up to 50 people. Menu and Food Truck luncheon/dinner will be determined between Team and Kickin’ Chicken.
- College/University – each member will receive a $20 Belk or TBonz restaurant group gift card.
- High School – each member will receive a $20 TBonz Restaurant group gift card.
- Middle School – each Team member will be invited to a visit from the Kona Ice truck
- Elementary School – each Team member will be invited to a visit from the Kona Ice truck.
Teams who have the most members in each division will receive a plaque!