The Lowcountry Affiliate of Susan G. Komen invites all area businesses to help raise awareness about breast cancer and to empower our community to fight this disease. Be a part of Lowcountry Pink for the Cure, an annual event that supports the Komen Lowcountry Race for the Cure.
- Registration deadline is September 19th
- Get Creative with our signature color PINK! Decorate your storefront or office in a pink theme. Competition will be judged on creativity, Breast cancer awareness and the ultimate pink pizzazz.
- Submit pictures of your business by October 1st to: email@example.com
- The top three businesses will be announced on ABC News 4 and the grand prize winner will receive a live radio remote broadcast from Kickin’ 92.5 at your place of business on October 17
- Go online from October 6-10 and check out the Komen Lowcountry Facebook page and vote for your favorite in the “People’s Choice” competition.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR
We would like to extend a very special thank you to Sherwin-Williams for providing the paint for the year’s Lowcountry Pink for the Cure.